The test German as a Foreign Language – TestDaF – gives you access to studying inGermanyand is accepted by all German universities as proof of language proficiency. We prepare you for this test in a professional manner in a two-week intensive course.
The course is geared towards the following people:
- Those who wish to embark on a degree inGermany, and require proof of German language skills for this;
- Students who need to prove their German language skills in their home countries;
- Researchers who are planning on working at a German university and wish to assess their language proficiency;
- People who need to prove their German language skills for their scientific jobs, as well as
- Students who are coming toGermanyvia European Union study programmes, and who wish to acquire a qualified language certificate at the end of their stay.
Your knowledge of grammar and vocabulary should already correspond to that of level C1. The focus of this course is to familiarise you with the specific requirements of the test. A mock test will help you to get used to the format of the test.
We highly recommend that participants who do not wish to attend any preparatory courses participate in at least one complete mock test. The mock test takes place three weeks before the actual exam. We discuss your results with you and give you tips on how you can continue to learn.
|Duration||24 hours of lessons (2 weeks)|
|Number of participants||mind. 8 people|
|Lesson times||monday - thursday|
(times upon agreement)
|Lesson venue||48143 Münster, Bahnhofstraße 3|